Nocaption

Thank you for everything you've ever done for me, thanks for your happiness, attention, and worry. Thank you for stay in my life, thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. But sorry I cant stay with you, you break my trust, you make my day very bad. I know, very bad to stay with me, maybe it makes you uncomfortable because of the possessive feeling that I have. I have lost my bestie before because of that possessiveness, and I lose you now for the same reason. it's ok if if you want to go, I realize if the relationship should be fought together, I have struggled but the result has failed. but dont ever do the same thing you did for me before. give all your heart to her, I'm sure you are a very good person. I'm happy when you're happy :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer