Nocaption

 


Hello guys, how are you? I hope youre okay..

You know what, my day so bad today, i dunno why my mood so bad. 

Today is father's day here, i dunno which date on your area but in here is today..

I think it doesnt mean anything for me, its just a normally day, but i gotta wrong, thats so sensitive for me. 

Either i cant tell anyone about what im feeling right now or anything else, everything became wrong. 

It have been 11 years since he go.. i even not brave enough to imagine what i feel if he still in here, i think i wont good enough for it. I feel like my time already stop since you go, Im not really feel alive since that time, i dont have any wishes for mylife, even for short term wishes, i just let my life go, I gonna cry alot for sure hahha

But im here, alone, just trying to ignore what im feeling, rejecting any wishes about that. Maybe that only thing i can do right now, not become week person. 

But i really wish he got happy there, where ever he right now, im sure he want me to be happy.

He is my biggest supporter in my life, he can accepting all of things that i want. Even if it bad for me, he will explain me about that first than just judge me and say if its wrong. I miss that time, really.. 

Dad, if you see me right now, please give me your support to do everything right now, support me about all what i want.. 

I miss you alot..


Komentar

Postingan Populer