Nocaption

Hello gengss, come back with me..
Hahha i wanna tell you about my weird day, oh my god, this is so weird.. i think this week will be hard because i have alot of task and praxis but i gotta wrong..
This week isnt only about that.. have a weird things that i ever had hahha
This monday, i spend my day aswell, but sudenlly my neighbor ask me to accompany him to lunch at a foodcourt near of our house and i think.. its a usuall things because we often do it before, when we are free but that something happen, after we were lunch and my neighbor will pay that bills, i see someone sit on next table on us, and.. you know what, who is he? He is my ex CRUSH.. hahha.. really? Why have to meet him on that time with my neighbor too.. its a normal but, my neighbor's body is really big but he still high school and the other one, ever think that we are date.. hahha but its not true because i just think that he is like my brother. The problem is how if my crush think that he is my bf, omg.. i hope he never think like that.. and whats the next, i'm so nervous to meet him, i never meet him after we are graduate which is more than three years and now.. we meet with this situation.. hahha really? Hmm.. I go to motorcycle and said to my neighbor to fastly but when i wanna take my helm, it was falling.. and yea all of people saw me, omg.. its really embarrassed, i dont know how the next because i'm not really brave to see him, but my neighbor told me, he saw me when he came there until we go away..


  • p.s actually i was made this story last last months but ready yet to post it ;D so just posting it now

Komentar

Postingan Populer