Nocaption




 

Hey guys, I'm back here...

Its been awhile, not coming on this page, miss it alot..

here now, tbh i dunno what im feeling about. it kinda weird things getting older and being adult, no one know it if i really scared to getting old, i dunno why im like that :D but i know for sure when you getting old, many things happen and getting a new problems for your life.

im already 25 rn, but i still worry how my life gonna be, i still havent get a right job one, i dunno if my relationship gonna works for future, i dunno if my dream will come true someday.. other people maybe always saw me a normal person and dont have any worry for my life, but its all wrong hahaha, i just dont let them know about what im feeling, i just dont want someone expect to much with me, maybe because some people successly made me down with their tiny words from their mouth but really have a big impact for me. 

i never told them if i got hurt about what their did, i just go away from them, not because i hate them, i just protect myself from it. I know maybe you guys thinking im a chicken one and its okay. I just thinking, they just dont know what i did before to protect myself until now. they dont know how broken i was. and i think its the best way i know to protect myself, not only my phisically but also my mental. 

do you guys think i spent my time useless? i also think so :D but its okay, i still have more time to rest my worryness on my head, if i push it more it getting be worse i guess.

enough for tonight guys, hopefullu i can give you guys my more update, i wish hahhaa 

see yaaa...

Komentar

Postingan Populer