Nocaption

 


Hi, its me✋

how are you guys, i hope youre okay there..


I just want to share about my dream last night, i dunno if you believe with it or not, but for me i really enjoy it. 

no need to hope something happen with that, because when you hope something with something like that and it doesnt happen that will make you upset.

anyway i dreamed got something i really want to buy hahha really.. i want that one 

i showed my dad if i can bought it with myself, he really happy with it but he said "I will repay it back" and i say "no no, you dont need to, i proud with myself that i can got it" and after that he said "Im sorry i cant give it to you" so i smilled on him and say "its okay".

you know what guys, my dad already passed away 11 years ago and im so happy because can meet him again even only on the dream, that doesnt matter for me, as long as i can see him again. 

yesterday, i was feeling really tired. i didnt do much things on that day, just feel like im done, really really tired. 

do you think that dream help me to make me better, with entertain me, maybe that weird things but to be honest thats really help me this morning, its kinda get more energy back.

and i think my dad want to say thats okay to be tired, but dont give up for it, just trying more and more, and you will get what you want, and soory because he cant accompany me when i got hard time in mylife but really he always beside me.. 


thats all guys, i just share my dream last night😉

see you..

Komentar

Postingan Populer